Baptists are known for celebrating with food, and Gloucester Point is no exception!
Our goal is to make everyone feel like family when they visit our church. Whether you are a long time member, visiting our church for the first time, or somewhere in between, you are important to us, and our church wouldn’t be the same without you.
We support all church social activities such as:
- Monthly Family Night Suppers
- Easter Sunrise Breakfast (rotate responsibilities with participating churches)
- Church Picnic in May
- New Member Recognition and Thanksgiving Dinner is held Sunday at noon before Thanksgiving
- Christmas Dinner or Reception following the Christmas Cantata
The hospitality committee also provides additional requested services such as:
- Meals before or after funerals
- Special guest speakers, events or anniversary celebrations
- Revivals, Ordinations
- VBS Receptions
- Host Red Cross Blood Drives
February Family Night Supper (2/25/2016) – Soup & Chili Contest
Thanks to everyone who participated in our contest! We had 13 delicious entries!
Soup and Chili Winners!
1st Place: Nancy Dyson- South Carolina She Crab Soup
2nd Place: Chris Gibbons – Chili
3rd Place: Leslie Ferber – Potato Soup